The 2022 Wisconsin Corn-Soy Expo is returning to the Kalahari Resort on February 3rd and 4th for this industry favorite grower event.
Widely known as Wisconsin’s premier grower event, the Corn-Soy Expo brings together the top corn and soybean growers as well as pork producers from across the country and features a full session schedule and expo tradeshow. The two-day event is filled with powerful networking, engaging educational sessions led by university and industry specialists alike.
This year’s all-star list of speakers will now include:
- Willie Voigt – Editorial Director for FarmProgress publication
- Sara Wyant – Editor for Agri-Pulse publication
- Eric Snodgrass – Principal Atmospheric Scientist at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Shawn Conley – State Extension Soybean and Small Grain Specialist
- Damon Smith – Associate Professor of Plant Pathology at UW-Madison
- George Twohig – Agriculture Attorney
- Paul Mitchell – UW-Extension Agriculture Economist
Alongside other industry experts, these individuals will share the latest industry insights & strategies on everything from crop management to policy work and more. The Expo kicks off at the Kalahari Conference Center in the Wisconsin Dells on Thursday, February 3 at 8am, and wraps up at 3pm on Friday, February 4.
To register and enjoy early-bird pricing, click here.
For those interested in exhibiting at the Expo, click here.
Source: Wisconsin Corn-Soy Expo